Holidays in cook islands
. Cook steak stove top
Holidays In Cook Islands
- The Cook Islands (Cook Islands Maori: Kuki 'Airani) is a self-governing parliamentary democracy in free association with New Zealand. The fifteen small islands in this South Pacific Ocean country have a total land area of 240 square kilometres (92.
- (Cook Island) Cook Island(s) may refer to
- New Zealand · Niue · Ross Dependency · Tokelau
- A group of 15 islands in the southwestern Pacific Ocean between Tonga and French Polynesia that have the status of a self-governing territory in free association with New Zealand; pop. 18,000; capital, Avarua, on Rarotonga
- (holiday) vacation: spend or take a vacation
- (holiday) a day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
- The Holidays are an Australian pop/soul band. Formed in Sydney in 2006, the band consists of Simon Jones, Will Magnus, Alex Kortt and Andrew Kerridge. The band often has additional musicians, including percussionists for their live shows.
- A day of festivity or recreation when no work is done
- Characteristic of a holiday; festive
- A vacation
How about a holiday?
Isn't this the perfect place for a holiday? These are the real colours, no HDR! There are lots of small islands
in the lagoon of Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. It's one of the places which looks even better than in the travel brochure. Look at my South Pacific Album for more amazing shots of paradise!
Honeymoon Island is part of the island of Aitutaki in the north of the Cook Islands, right in the middle of the South Pacific.
See also: betty crocker christmas cookies recipes compton cookout part deux cookies cut snackwells creme sandwich cookies gym class heroes cookie jar cook county court dockets cookie monster centerpiece chocolate chocolate cookie recipe reheating cooked chicken
- (月) 19:08:20|
- Category: None