Glasgow cookery book
- How to cook
Glasgow Cookery Book
- cookbook: a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
- Glasgow is a historic home located at Cambridge, Dorchester County, Maryland. It is a Federal style, gable-front, two and a half-story brick house built about 1792. Attached is a one and a half story frame wing dating from the early 20th century.
- A city in Scotland, on the Clyde River; pop. 655,000. It is the largest city in Scotland
- Glasgow, Montana is an Amtrak station in Glasgow, Montana. The station is served by Amtrak's daily Empire Builder. Of the twelve Montana stations served by Amtrak, Glasgow was the seventh busiest in FY09, boarding or detraining an average of 16 passengers daily.
- largest city in Scotland; a port on the Clyde in west central Scotland; one of the great shipbuilding centers of the world
This is another thrift store find. It's dated 1972, but looks much older due to its well-thumbed appearance. Someone used this book a lot and I'm sure many a meal was laid on the table as a result! It was compiled by the Women's Guild of Scotstoun East Church, Glasgow, Scotland, to aid in the renovation of the Easton Hall in celebration of its 70th anniversary....at least that's what the preface states!
McDougall's Super Sifted Cookery
Small paperback booklet, 25th edition.
"A clear concise cookery
book written by Janet Johnston, McDougall's cookery
expert to help you feed the family well."
See also: activities in the cook islands cooker cheapest slow cooker country style ribs dane cook death come back to me david cook video ways to cook pork discovery of australia captain cook captain cook film celebrity chef cookery courses 3 ingredient cookbook
- (月) 19:08:49|
- Category: None