t duck cookbook
. Peanut butter sugar cookie
Fat Duck Cookbook
- The Fat Duck is a restaurant run by chef Heston Blumenthal in Bray, Berkshire, England. The restaurant is known for its menu of unusual dishes, created following the principles of molecular gastronomy: examples include "snail porridge", "sardine on toast sorbet", "bacon and egg ice cream", and "
- The Cookbook is the sixth studio album by American rapper Missy Elliott, released by The Goldmind Inc. and Atlantic Records on July 5, 2005, in the United States.
- A book containing recipes and other information about the preparation and cooking of food
- a book of recipes and cooking directions
- A cookbook is a book that contains information on cooking. It typically contains a collection of recipes, and may also include information on ingredient origin, freshness, selection and quality.
Heston Blumenthal - The Big Fat Duck Cookbook
One word: Fabulous.
How excited was I when I came home today from a week on the road to find this hefty, gilded tome awaiting me??? More than words can say.
Preorder price in the US is $157 for the book ($250 retail). However, I was able to order at amazon.co.uk for ?66, shipped. At current exchange rates, that worked out to about $116, saving me about 40 bucks. Nice. I am a happy man.
Steve's birthday present: The Big Fat Duck Cookbook by Heston Blumenthal. I wrapped it and took this picture on Friday, but I didn't want to post it and give anything away before Sunday. The paper is from Papyrus, and the ribbon was leftover from one of the many Williams-Sonoma wedding gifts we received.
See also: how to cook rice in a steamer birthday cookie favors rival slow cooker lamb casserole slow cooker club cookware the good cook customer service rice slow cooker recipes red cookbook stand
- (月) 19:09:27|
- Category: None