How to cook beef sirloin
- Barbecue cook
How To Cook Beef Sirloin
- The choicer part of a loin of beef
- the portion of the loin (especially of beef) just in front of the rump
- The sirloin steak is a beef steak cut from the rear back portion of the animal, continuing off the short loin from which T-bone, porterhouse, and club steaks are cut.
- A cut of beef that lies between the Short Loin (very tender) and the Round (much tougher).
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Flesh or muscle, typically when well developed
- gripe: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- The flesh of a cow, bull, or ox, used as food
- cattle that are reared for their meat
- A cow, bull, or ox fattened for its meat
- meat from an adult domestic bovine
ButcherBoy.us Reno 775-359-7445
Beef cut: Bottom Sirloin
Steak type: Tri-tip
The tri-tip is a cut of beef from the bottom sirloin
primal cut. It is a small triangular muscle, usually 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. (675 to 1,150g) per side of beef. In the United States, this cut was typically used for ground beef or sliced into steaks until the late 1950s, when it became a local specialty in Santa Maria, California, rubbed with salt, pepper, and spices and cooked whole on a rotisserie or grilled. (The tri-tip is still often labeled "Santa Maria steak".) Most popular in the Central Coast region of California, it has begun to enjoy increasing popularity elsewhere for its full flavor, lower fat content, and comparatively lower cost.
Tri-tip has become a popular cut of meat for producing Chili con carne on the competitive chili cooking circuit, supplanting ground beef because the low fat content produces little grease, for which judges take off points.
This cut is very versatile in how it can be prepared. The traditional Santa Maria style of cooking is grilling at low heat over a red oak pit but the tri-tip can be slow-smoked, marinated or seasoned with a dry rub. It is cooked over high heat on a grill, on a rotisserie, or in an oven. After cooking, the meat is normally sliced across the grain before serving. (Source Wikipedia)
Beef Salad With Carrot and Celery
From my friend Tu in Hanoi
Beef salad is one of my favorite cold salads which I make sometimes at home by myself. I am sure that you guys can make it as easily as I do. It's really healthy and easily prepared and very cheap for the ingredients which you can buy at any Asian market.
Spring onion: 50g
Garlic: 10 g
Red chilli: 50 g
Fish sauce: 1 teaspoon
Sugar: 2 teaspoons
Lemon: 10 pcs
Fresh water: 2 teaspoons
How to make:
Put 3 litre of water into a saucepan then put beef sirloin in and bring to the boil, then simmer for two hours until cooked. After cooking cut the boiled beef into 4 cm long and 1 cm thin strips
Clean spring onion, carrot, celery & onion well then dry them before cutting them in to long and thin pieces (5 cm long).
- Lemon: squeeze for juice. Put fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, garlic and chili in a large mixing bowl; put 2 spoons of water in then stir well.
- Put beef meat & all prepared ingredients in above mixture; use chopsticks to mix all the ingredients.
- Serve cold.
See also: retrieve deleted cookies easy sugar cookie frosting recipe cook yourself thin episodes collectible cookie jar dane cook shapes new zealand captain cook bowling cookies short order cook jobs betty crocker snowball cookie mix
- (月) 19:07:22|
- Category: None